WHITELIGHT PRODUCTIONS PTY LTD (ABN 93 141 594 210) (“WHITELIGHT”) does not assume liability for damages as a result of the use of any service, product or any material found within this web site. This may include but is not limited to the use of the website system, any content or demonstrations accessed via this web site or any other site to which the web site may be linked. We reserve the right to modify any material within this web site including but not limited to product and service descriptions at any time without notice. The information posted is believed to be accurate and reliable at the time it was posted. We do not take responsibility for its use, nor for any infringements of rights and or patents of any third party websites from this site are provided solely as a convenience.
Several methods of security are used including, encryption, firewalls and other technology and security procedures to help protect the accuracy and security of your personal information and prevent unauthorized access or improper use. For example, you will note that while using some features of the web site and online services, you will need to submit a password or some other type of authenticating information.
Your privacy is respected and we work hard to safeguard the privacy of your personal data. We realize that the Internet raises questions concerning the nature, use and confidentiality of information collected about consumers. We want you to know that we apply our long-standing commitment to safeguarding privacy to our Internet activities.
Your information is not shared, and we do not disclose or sell any personal information (such as your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) collected online or via the web site with other unaffiliated companies or organizations. In the future, should we decide to share such data with third parties for marketing, it will provide notification and the opportunity for its users to indicate whether they would prefer that the Company not provide such information about them to third parties. Because this information is a critical part of our business, it would be treated like our other assets in the context of a merger, sale or other corporate reorganization or legal proceeding.
How We Use Information
Information we collect is used principally to provide you with the service(s) and product(s) you have ordered and to let you know about other offerings which may be of interest to you. Postal and e-mail address information, for example, enables communication about services offered and ordered, as well as the proper provisioning and billing of those services. Information will be provided in response to subpoenas and other legal demands, and where we believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against individuals who may be endangering public safety or interfering with property or services, or with our customers’ or others’ use of them.
How We Collect Information
Information is collected online by asking you for it, for example, when signing up for service. A customer’s name, address (postal and e-mail) and telephone number are the most important pieces of information, but we might request other information, based on, for example, individual organization marketing services.
Password Protected/Secure Area Access
Accessibility and use of any password protected or secure areas of the website are restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized users that attempt to access any of these restricted areas of the website may be subject to prosecution.
Services Offered by Company
When you apply and register on the website you accept the terms and conditions that are applicable to that particular service. We do not warrant that any service descriptions and/or content that are contained in the website is accurate, current, complete, reliable, or error-free.
Access may be terminated to the website along with any services with or without any cause, at any time. Any termination is to be accompanied by written or electronic notice. We are not liable to you or any third party for service termination. Upon termination of any and all access to the website and services, your right to use the website and/or services is immediately revoked.
You are prohibited from engaging in any form of Internet or website abuse, including but not limited to the following: Distributing, publishing, or sending any kind of unsolicited or unwelcome email to any number of network users (commonly referred to as “junk mail” or “spam”), including, without limitation, mass promotions, unauthorized or unsolicited commercial advertising, and informational announcements, anywhere on the Internet. Posting a single article or substantially similar articles to an excessive number of newsgroups or mailing lists. The repeated or deliberate posting of articles that are off-topic according to the charter of the newsgroup or mail list where such articles are posted. Posting commercial advertising in a conference or newsgroup, unless it is specifically permitted to be posted within that group; or violating the Australian SPAM ACT 2003.
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are a binding contract between yourself and WHITELIGHT. AGREEMENT OF THESE TERMS IS EQUIVALENT TO A DIGITAL SIGNATURE ON A CONTRACT. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
The following conditions apply to the sale of Tickets and also to your attendance at Cospendium event:
- Tickets must be paid for by credit card or other alternate payment methods offered by Whitelight. A purchase will not be processed unless you correctly provide all information requested by Whitelight at the time of purchase.
- In addition to the price you pay for the tickets, a handling fee and service fee will be included. This covers the cost of operating an information service and internet site and the processing of ticket(s). The prices of Tickets will be inclusive of GST.
- REFUNDS – Refer to the section below for terms and conditions relating to this matter.
- You acknowledge that Whitelight may add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists, acts, entertainment, and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity, where applicable.
- Whitelight may charge a fee for the replacement of Tickets which are lost or stolen. Proof of purchase needs to be provided and Whitelight will be under no obligation to replace general admission Tickets (which are Tickets where seating is not allocated).
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to Cospendium terms and conditions including, but not limited to, the following policies; Code of conduct, Props and Weapons and Anti-Harassment, all of which can be found on the Cospendium website; in addition to the respective venue’s terms of admission.
- If a concession Ticket is purchased, you may be required to provide valid identification to substantiate any concession at the time of collection of the Tickets or entry to the relevant venue.
- The Event may ban cameras, audio and video recording equipment.
- Events may be broadcast on television, radio or over the internet. As a result of your attendance at the Event, you may appear in these broadcasts with or without your knowledge or consent.
- It may be a condition of entry that a search of person and / or their possessions will be required at the time of the entry to the relevant venue.
- Entry may be refused to an Event if Tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from Whitelight or other authorised points of sale.
- You must not, without the prior written consent of Whitelight or Perfect Events, resell or offer for sale any Tickets you have purchased at a premium to their purchase price. You cannot resell the Tickets on an online auction site. If a Ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the Ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the holder of the Ticket may be refused admission to the Event.
- You acknowledge that the resale of Tickets in certain circumstances may breach certain laws (including, without limitation, laws related to scalping).
CANCELLATION OF AN ORDER IS NOT PERMITTED AFTER THE ORDER IS PROCESSED. There is no refund or exchange on any Ticket except as required by law and as otherwise specified by Whitelight. This includes, but not limited to, INCLEMENT WEATHER, NATURAL DISASTERS, EXTENDED WAITS IN LINE AT THE VENUE, FAMILY EMERGENCIES AND MEDICAL EMERGENCIES. All Event personnel have the right to refuse entry to any ticket holder, without a refund, for any reason at their discretion. Venue and Talent are subject to change without notice and are not grounds for a refund. Anything promised by the promoter that is unfulfilled is not guaranteed by WHITELIGHT and is not grounds for a refund.
If a refund is made, Whitelight may, to the extent permitted by law, retain any booking fee or other fees and charges.
If you encounter any issues at the event, you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 business days following the originally scheduled date in order to request a refund and failure to do so will waive your right to a refund. Not all refund requests will be honoured.